On 15 October 2019 the new USCIS rule will go into effect that could affect your eligibility to receive permanent residency. If you have received any of the following, please speak to an attorney to see if your eligibility will be affected:
- Any federal, state, local, or tribal cash assistance for income maintenance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Federal, state or local cash benefit programs for income maintenance (often called “General Assistance” in the state context, but which may exist under other names)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, or formerly called “Food Stamps”)
- Section 8 Housing Assistance under the Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance (including Moderate Rehabilitation)
- Public Housing under section 9 the Housing Act of 1937, 42 U.S.C. 1437 et seq.
- Federally funded Medicaid (with certain exclusions)
One thought on “Andy G. Strickland – Affidavit of Support Requirements”
Pingback: Applying for Asylum by Andy Gene Strickland | St Petersburg, FL., Immigration Lawyer
Comments are closed.